Submitted by: Klara Yudovich
A delicious and easy to prepare baked vegetable side dish.
- 2 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots sliced
- 2 cups broccoli cut into florets
- 4 zucchinis sliced
- 2 cups white onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package dry onion soup mix 1 ounce
- optional cauliflower or mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt.
- Brush with olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.