A hot side dish for a cold night, or any other night for that matter. A great way to get those healthy cruciferous veggies into your diet. Plus it’s got yummy cheese.
Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli cut into florets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower over boiling water for ten minutes, or until just tender. Drain thoroughly, if required, and place in a baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese and soup and spoon over vegetables.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for 45 minutes or until nicely browned on top.
If you've been really good, you can add some panko or deliciously seasoned bread crumbs to the top before you bake.