Pan Roasted Garlic Mushroom And Baby Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter vegan
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups baby potatoes halved
- 2 cups mushrooms fresh sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary sprig fresh or 1/2 teaspoon if dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and place them in a small pot. Add water enough to cover the top. Pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Boil baby potatoes for 10-15 minutes or just until cooked. Do not overcook potatoes, check by poking one with a toothpick. If it comes through easily then it should be done.
- Cut baby potatoes in halves.
- In a pan or skillet, melt butter over medium heat and saute garlic until tender.
- Add potatoes and mushroom and cook until edges are browned.
- Add rosemary and basil and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Remove from pan and transfer to a serving dish.
Calories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 5gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 861mgPotassium: 497mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 375IUVitamin C: 16.3mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!