Honey Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
This Honey Ginger Tofu Stir Fry is SO delicious! Served with a simple homemade honey ginger soy stir fry sauce.
for the stir fry
- 1 1/2 cup rice uncooked
- 14 ounces tofu extra firm
- 4 cups mixed vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, and mushrooms
- 3 green onions minced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
for the garlic ginger stir fry sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey maple syrup for vegan
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to package directions. Cut the tofu into slices and press with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Wait a few minutes and press again – there’s alot of water in there! Cut the tofu slices into small cubes. Bake or air fry the tofu for 15 minutes at 400°.
- Stir fry your garlic and ginger with a bit of water for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the veggies and stir fry 5 - 7 minutes or until tender. Add the tofu back to the pan and pour the sauce over vegetables and tofu. Stir to coat evenly and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until sause thickens. Serve the stir fry with cooked rice and garnish with the green on and sesame seeds.
Calories: 570kcalCarbohydrates: 90gProtein: 20gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 723mgPotassium: 294mgFiber: 7gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 250IUVitamin C: 40.3mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!