A really easy recipe that tastes equally good served hot, warm, or cold. Good for a packed lunch. Fettuccini or spaghetti, both work great!
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 bunch green onions (thin sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger root (minced fresh )
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine oil and green onions in a small skillet.
- Saute over low heat until tender.
- Add ginger; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss noodles with sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutrition at a glance:
Amount per serving
Total Fat 25g