Thai Mango Salad
A delicious, healthy slaw. Great for that summer BBQ potluck!
- 1 16oz slaw mix package
- 3 cups mango chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 cup hothouse cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup mint chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp applesauce unsweetened
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup cashews crushed
- Make your sauce and set it aside. Chop your mango, bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, and mint. Add to a large bowl along with the slaw mix. Pour your sauce over the slaw and mix well. Add the crushed cashews right before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 109kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 11mgPotassium: 253mgFiber: 2gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 1498IUVitamin C: 50mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!