The Best Vegan KFC Copycat Coleslaw
This vegan copycat KFC coleslaw is just like you remember! So sweet and zesty, and the perfect side dish for a barbecue!
- 8 cups cabbage 1 16oz bag slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- ⅓ cup monkfruit sweetner
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup non-dairy milk I used soy
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 ½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon poppy seed
- In a large bowl with a lid, add your slaw mix. Put remaining ingrediants in a medium bowl and wisk together until combined.
- Pour dressing over the slaw mix. Give it a good stir. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator. This should stay fresh for about 4-5 days. Tastes even better the next day!
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 197mgPotassium: 124mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 102IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!