Veggie Groove Power Bites
A super easy burst of energy in a small bite
- 2 bananas large, very ripe, about 1 cup mashed
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut or seed butter, natural style
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick pad.
- Mix ingredients in a big bowl.
- Divide the dough into 1 Tablespoon portions.
- Roll each into a ball with the palm of your hand before placing on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Chopped nuts or dried fruit can be added if desired. Store in an airtight container for up to five days, or freeze for up to three months.
Calories: 114kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 50mgPotassium: 127mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 0.8mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 0.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!