Ginger Peanut Sauce
Use this delicious ginger peanut sauce to coat your air fried tofu, drizzle over your veggie bowl, and so much more!
- 1 small mason jar
- 1 set measuring spoons
- 3/4 cup organic peanut butter I love the crunchy!
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or aminos
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp Sambal Olek or more if you like it spicy
- 1/8 tsp toasted sesame oil leave out for WFPB
- 2 tbsp water or more
- Place all the ingredients in your small mason jar, put the lid on, and give it a good shake until all the ingredients are well mixed. Add more water if needed to desired consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!