Jackfruit & Potato Taquitos
- 1 can jackfruit
- 1 lb potatoes
- .5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- .25 tsp salt
- .25 tsp pepper
- .5 cup salsa jarred or homemade
- 12 corn tortillas
- Drain, rinse and shred the jackfruit.
- Lightly smash your precooked potatoes, I pre-cook a batch in the pressure cooker.
- Add potatoes to the shredded jackfruit in a large bowl.
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl, then sprinkle into the jackfruit and potato mix.
- Add the salsa, then stir well.
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften.
- Put 1/3 cup of jackfruit mixture into a tortilla and carefully roll.
- Place the rolled taquitos onto a baking sheet, seam side down.
- Once done, lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place into 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Once done, plate 3 to a serving with a side salad or beans and rice.