A great tasting, Asian inspired vegan wrap recipe.
Thai Salad and Cauliflower Rice Wrap
A great tasting vegan wrap recipe.
- 1 cup cauliflower cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil can substitute coconut oil
- 1 cup coleslaw salad mix
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 1 tablespoon red onions diced
- 1 tablespoon water chestnuts diced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter creamy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce can substitute aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
Flat Bread or Wrap
- 1 piece flat bread or wrap
- In a small food processor process the cauliflower until it is the consistency of rice. Heat the peanut oil at medium heat in a medium fry pan. Cook the cauliflower uncovered until it is light golden brown, stirring occasionally. This will take about 7 to 10 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks mix the coleslaw, cilantro, red onion and water chestnuts in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, Sriracha, rice vinegar, ginger and honey until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad mix, add cauliflower and stir until well coated and combined. Place mix onto your choice of flat bread or wrap. Enjoy.